Working closely with Tier 1 agencies, long-term brand partners including Mercedes-Benz, Diageo and James Squire, and soon welcoming two new publishers into our group, Rockwell Media has everything in place for a Sales Director to really make their mark.
Based in Rockwell Media’s Redfern office, you’ll work directly with the Broadsheet, Palace Cinema and new Sydney publisher teams.
Supported by reps, coordinators and content strategists, you will lead your team to achieve individual and group targets. You’ll also have the opportunity to grow and shape your team through recruiting and on boarding two new reps. Rockwell Media is expanding, this role has ongoing development opportunities and can take you as far as your drive and ambition allows.
- Work collaboratively with the Sales Director on the roll out of sales strategy.
- Lead, inspire and coach your sales team to achieve individual and group budgets.
- Recruit and train new execs to grow your sales team.
- Build and maintain high level agency and brand relationships.
- Proactively identify opportunities in market.
- Have a genuine passion for leading and managing a people.
- Love to present your ideas, negotiate deals and close sales.
- Think strategically and analytically to overcome obstacles and deliver solutions.
- Be comfortable working both autonomously and collaboratively.
- Understand the value of the media owners we represent and the cultures they cover.
- Be systems focused and commercially driven.
- Enjoy a flexible and relaxed working environment.
- Be limited to selling spots and dots. We create market leading media partnerships.
- Be bored. We’re a young company with a tight knit team. We represent some of the fastest growing most progressive media businesses in Australia. There are a lot of perks.
- 3 sales management experience within media.
- Success in growing and retaining and winning team.
- Proven track record of delivering results and exceeding budgets.
- Existing senior relationships within Sydney media agencies.
Application: Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com